Wednesday 26 March 2008

Mario

I like my workplace. I like the idea of having the keys and coming and going whenever I want. It is quite late today, I have had quite a lot to do: papers and papers and presentations and papers..my eyes have the consistency of two baked meatballs.
There is just me and the blond guy that eats bananas. No, not the Andy Warhol one(Mario), but my nextdoor-office neighbour. First I thought he was a woman, since I had the chance to see him just from the back. Well...seeing just his long silky blond hair is a bit misleading. He is in fact quite masculine and he loves bananas. He has this huge bunch on his desk...and every time I look inside his office he is eating one. No no, I don´t work in a Zoo, but sometimes it is interesting to observe the population of this company. It stimulates my fantasy, especially for creating nicknames.

No comments: