Monday 23 June 2008

A girlfriend for my (hopeless) uncle

Some time ago I read a book that Truman Capote left undone.
The protagonist (a want-to-be writer that ends up being a gigolo and massage therapist) becomes the body guard of a great woman. If I am not wrong, the two characters are in Saint Moritz, at a certain point.
This weekend I had the chance to go there, too. It is really great. I would have never imagined such a beautiful valley, green and blue and windy. I love it.

My uncle came with my grandma for a sunday visit. When he jumped out of the car, I could not believe that he was wearing a TIE! No way to make him change his mind: we went hiking with him wearing grey pant suit and tie.
I know that it is not in his intentions to get a girlfriend, otherwise I would imagine him to be hopeless. My mind at full gallop ended up imagining his ideal girlfriend: a woman that is hairy because she did not discover the existence of epilators .

No comments: