Tuesday 1 July 2008

choices

Sometimes I think that I like living in Italy, despite many things.
After staying in Finland and spending all the last summer there, I can say I even like the hot weather here. It is so warm that it is impossible to think of eating anything else than icecream and melon, but it now does not bother me.
University is finishing, it is time to make choices. Those choices that matter. What to do afterwards? And where? I am so used to always have a suitcase with me; however, it is time to settle down and shack up, no?! Am I going to have time to start again the sport I love?
It seems yesterday when I finished high school and I enrolled to Uni, making the wrong pick (hobson's choice).
Ok, I still can spostpone the questions after my thesis is finished (even if it still needs a beginning and a supervisor) and think about the holidays, that are coming soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A life is a choice.

Once Winnie The Pooh, a bear of Very Little Brain (but sometimes Great Cleverness), said:

"If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you."

Fran said...

I love winnie the pooh, and I cannot imagine my life without him.