Thursday 3 July 2008

everything but studying

There is nothing worse of having a boring exam and a lot of temptation that prevent from studying.
Yesterday, I spent a day at the seaside with my mom and grandma. It has been great, with my mom and grandma talking about old memories.
At the evening, I could not say no to a birthday party invitation. The friend of mine that grerw older was in my class at high school. After graduation, he confessed his mom that I have been letting him copy all the latin tests for 3 years. Yesterday, we remembered of when he forgot his glasses and he could not see my paper from far away, so I lended him mine: too feminine to be his own, but the teacher was too sleepy to notice anything.
So many good memories came out. Time helps to forget the bad and remember just the nicest memories. So true. But T. and I have always been good friends. I remember going to his place to study and his father making cookies for us. They are a nice family: they all love eachother without being too clingy.
Only once a funny thing happened. My mom came to pick me up and T.'s mom started to talk about high school friends and asked: "for example, do you know a guy called G.L.?" "Ow, yeah!...." answered my mom and I in chorus. We were going on, explaining that the guy is actually my uncle, but she interrupted us saying: "that Idiot!...imagine that..bla bla bla..." From that moment on, my mom's surname became secret!

2 comments:

roope said...

Boring exam on media? My work ain't boring, baby! ;)

Fran said...

good for you. the exam is like Barbital.