Sunday 8 August 2010

ALMOST BACK

See???
I'm back. Of course in this precious hour I should do some homework, but that's a minor detail.
I'm soon back to school, back to work. Damn, I hardly remember how to use my computer!
But it was worth it. M. is a wonderful son. A sunshine. And being his mother is the most amazing experience I could ever have. Now he walks. He points at interesting things saying: "GADDA", meaning "LOOK"..and he HUGS.
All of this - with the digression- is to say that I'll work with a computer and every now and then I will find some time to amuse myself and hopefully somebody else with my everyday life adventures.
I'm now (officially from sept.7, but I have to be mentally prepared) a lousy PhD student that tries to be a good mom for a wonderful boy. However, I'm always the same messy person.

No comments: