Saturday 13 September 2008

Why do dogs like to pee on car tyres?

At least, my dog finds it irresistible.

Why every time I carry an umbrella, the sun starts to shine? The bigger and the most unconvenient the umbrella is, the brightes the sun is. Seriously, I have noticed that the events carrying the umbrella and sun shining are correlated. Is there a causality? Well, I start to suspect so!

Another inexplicable correlation is the following: when I go out in a rush, without make up and with the most random combinaiton of clothes, I happen to meet someone that does not know the "messy side" of me. Some days ago, with my hair full of stains of paint (we have painted the house) I meet one of my uni professors, that recognised me and even stopped for a chat.
Of course when I happen to be tidy and pretty, I meet nobody.

How the hell can horses jump and fart at the same time? Or run and shit? Fortunately, I don't do horseriding, otherwise my horse would end up to be really nasty in every competition. (considering that my dog has the amazing ability of understanding how to spite me whenever I happen to be barefoot in the garden).

No comments: