Sunday 6 April 2008

parody ?


Maybe it is to early to draw conclusions, but still, I would like to draw some sketches of my life into finnish shoes. Well, I think I do not belong to here.


1. Clothes
I look pregnant with every shirt or dress I try.


2.Shoes
Actually impossible to find a decent pair, unless I want to look like a granny. High heels are not for girls that want to kick men's asses.


3.Military service
Ok, equality is important. Why then military service is mandatory for man and voluntary for women?

4.Hunting
Apparently, all the energy that girls have is used to chase a boyfriend (usually in bars). Once the chicken is plucked, he has to clean, iron, cook, stay home. Then he is accused of being a pussy.


5.Drinking
I wonder how certain people can wasted drunk, wear a miniskirt and not feel embarassed.

6.Shopping
How can girls go shopping if shops close everyday at 6...and on saturdays before 4? No wonder they drink. Bars are the only places open.

7.Accompanied male friends
If a single girl is out and sees a friend, she hugs him pretending not to see the girlfriend, or then she acts as if she wants to be her best friend, in reality making her total body scan without missing a detail. But this happens everywhere. ;)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

E la mania dell late e dell burro ti sembra normale????

Io non dico niente:D



AR