Wednesday 2 April 2008

Shortcrust pastry hands

Sun shines. I feel the spring warming my senses.

This morning, in a couple of hours, I managed to:

- Transform my breakfast spoon in a catapult. Result: breakfast all over the place and an astonished boyfriend wondering how I can always be so messy.

- Wedge one of my high heels in the pavement porphyry…the shoe remained there. Huge effort to pick it up.

- Once at office, write a complaint to the Helsinki public transportation: some smurffit made me miss the train.

- Pour a cup of green tea on the book I borrowed from my boss. The book does not look too ok.

- Back in the kitchen: some idiot cut the milk pasteboard in a weird way. I noticed it when all the milk was already on the floor and not in my cup.

-While cleaning all the mess, notice that someone put some cute colourful little candies in the Iittala bowl next to the coffee machine. Why not taking a small handful? Good. I bet they were the Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans in disguise and I managed to pick the vomit, booger and earwax flavours!

Bright day! It is only a quarter to 11.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Apppero:D

Ma sei propio brava per fare cavolate:D Aahahahaha

Non sai quante risate mi sono fatto per via dell cucchiaio:D Incredibile...

Sei un mito!!!!:D

bacione

AR