Sunday 4 May 2008

so, we spent the weekend at the country side

At the country side, the weather is even nicer than in Helsinki. There is no wind and the surface of the lake is like a mirror on which shadows and sunrays like to play together. The lake always makes my thoughts calm and my eyes drunk with a beautiful sunset. The summer cottage is one of my favorite places. The peace it is possible to breath here is really rare and it is hard to imagine how nice the sauna is here if you don’t try it. When you are in, you chat of many things and you feel your body getting rid of all the negative load that it carries. When you are out, you are naked in the nature. You feel pure, as if a rite of purification has been done .. so then that it is possible to talk with the trees. Anyone could get wonderful inspirations from it.
I would really like to try once to roll myself in the snow after sauna, in winter time. Somersaults in the snow. I am sure it is worth trying it, at least it does not sound as extreme as making a hole in the ice (that covers the surface of the lake) and then plunge into it, like a hot cookie in cold coffee…;)

From the magicside, with love.

No comments: